Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Days 12 and 13



Day 13

Menu: banana and pureed carrots

Tonight I gave in and tried a puree with Emma. We still let her feed herself with the spoon and she had a blast. Even though we ended up with a big mess, I think she still actually swallowed a good amount. She was awesome with the banana. Picked it up with ease and put it straight into her mouth. She's been working on the chewing motion lately. If she sees one of us eating, she will mimic the movements.


Day 12

I could never be a single mom. I find myself completely lost on evenings Dan is away with soccer. Although I feel comfortable doing most things with Emma, I still don't like to give her a bath alone. Since I skip baths on those nights, I can't actually give her any solids. Well, I guess I could but her crib would be a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment